Do you live in Norfolk? Do you have a pet or even a small holding full of multiple pets? Are you looking to go away on a well-deserved break? Or perhaps work commitments require you to be away from home on a regular basis?
As a pet owner myself, leaving them can be stressful. Putting them in kennels isn’t always in their best interest especially if they have behavioural issues or you do not like to give them yearly injections so that kennels will accept them. And burdening our friends and family isn’t always an option either!
Professional pet sitter in Norfolk
Well, I’m here to reassure you that hiring me as your pet sitter will put your mind at total ease allowing you to focus on your getaway, whether that is for work or pleasure. Safe in the knowledge that your pet/s are being well looked after, exercised and loved as if they were my own!
And don’t just take my word for it, take a look at what my lovely clients have had to say about my pet-sitting services
I hope that the above reviews will give you the reassurance that when you engage with me to look after your home and pets, you are working with an absolute professional who truly understands the power of word-of-mouth referrals. Whether I’m building websites, helping people with their SEO or indeed pet sitting, you can be assured of the fact that customer satisfaction is always my number 1 priority.
Norfolk pet sitter covering
I cover all of Norfolk, and indeed most of the UK as I undertake a long-term photography project to document as much of the UK in images and video as I can. But do not fret, your pets will never be left for longer than 4 hours a few times per week. The majority of my working week consists of me sitting in your home working on client websites and SEO projects whilst keeping your pets company.
Towns in Norfolk I’m particularly keen to visit include:
- King’s Lynn
- Burnham Market
- Downham Market
- Castle Acre
Before deciding whether I’m the right person to care for your pet/s, please do have a read through my website which contains several frequently asked questions and important information for you to consider. The main points are:
- I travel in a small motorhome: It measures, 6m long, 2.3m wide and 2.8m high. When I arrive at my clients property I will also be towing a motorcycle which makes my overall length on arrival around 7.5. You therefore have to have a driveway of sufficient size to accommodate my motorhome as for my insurance I need off-road parking.
- I will require an electric hookup for my motorhome as it contains a small fridge.
- Your driveway has to be fairly level
- I travel with and elderly Staffordshire terrier. He does NOT interact with the pets I sit for as he has severe arthritis and his mobility isn’t great. He much prefers to spend his old age sleeping on his bed in the motorhome. I pop out every 4 hours or so to take him for a short walk and spend an hour with him before returning to your pets.
- I do NOT sleep with pets.
- I sleep in my motorhome overnight to spend some time with my dog as the majority of the day is spent with the pets I’m sitting.
For the full list of frequently asked questions and more information please do take a look at my website
Got questions? Need a quote? Want to book me?
Use the contact form below to get in touch and I’ll respond as soon as I can.
I look forward to helping you have a relaxed and chilled break assured that your home and pet/s are safe!